Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited for Group D Posts in High Court of Karnataka. A notification has been issued for filling up a total of 150 posts. Candidates who have passed 10th standard are eligible to apply for this post. Candidates can submit the application online. Last date for submission of application is September 17.
Out of 150 posts, 21 posts are reserved for Welfare Karnataka. Other important information related to this recruitment like application process, number of vacancies, salaries, selection method etc. are given below.
- Institution:- Karnataka High Court
- Post Name:- Group D
- The number of posts is :-150
- Place of work:- Bangalore
- Salary:- 19900-63200 Rs. Every month
- Candidate must have completed 10th from any recognized Boards or Universities as per Karnataka High Court Official Notification.
- As per Karnataka recruitment notification, candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- P.J., P.P. and category-1 candidates: 05 years
- Category 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B candidates: 03 years
- P.J.A., P.P.M. and Category-1, Handicapped Candidates: Rs.100.
- General, OBC candidates: 200 Rs
Mode of Payment:
- Online or Challan
- Merit List and Interview
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17 September 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17th September 2022
- Last date for fee payment: 21 September 2022
Application submission process
Check the recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria
- Download prescribed application through online mode. Before filling, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like id proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc. ready.
Log in online. Update all the required details in the application form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
Pay the application fee as per your category and upload the information
-After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct. Then it should be sent to the above address by speed or registered post before the specified date